This is considered one of the classic tarot spreads but it’s relatively unknown compared to the Celtic Cross or The Horseshoe.
This spread is called The Star and it’s a really wonderful tarot spread.
What I love most about this tarot spread is the versatility. It can be really useful if you are looking for an answer to a specific question but it’s also a really good general/check-in type of spread.
Let’s break it down:
- The problem: This shows what the actual issue is and gives a bit of guidance on the querent’s current situation.
- Positive influences: These are the things that the querent needs to focus on to have the best outcome
- Negative influences: What should be avoided as it will only make things worse.
- Past influences: An insight what issues from the past have brought us to this point or having an effect on the current situation.
- The Present: What’s happening now.
- The Future: What is likely to happen in the near future.
- The Final Outcome: Where the querent is headed. I prefer likely outcome as this can be changed.
You will see that there is loads of great incarnation in this spread. Things to pay attention is the story evolving from 4, 5 and 6.
You might also want to check if 6 and 7 are aligned. If not perhaps there is a change of course before reaching the final outcome.
Have a check in between 3 and 4 to see if issues from the past are having a negative effect.
You can view my interpretation of the spread and see a live demo here:
So helpful David!